Tax bills can be viewed and printed online at the Winnebago County website.
Quick summary of 2016/2017 tax information this year are:
- Curbside garbage and recycling pickup charges remains the same as 2015, last year. $105/garbage and $100/recycling = $205/per household for the year ($17.08/month). Multiple households per structure are calculated accordingly.
- Properties in the Winneconne School area will enjoy a decrease in their tax rate.
- Properties in the Oshkosh School area will see an increased tax rate.
- The assessment ratio in calculating estimate Fair Market Value for 2016 is 1.010192762.
If you have an escrow check amount larger than taxes due, a refund check will be mailed to you along with a receipt.
- Lottery Credits: If you believe you are due a lottery credit, all applications must be channeled through the town treasurer. Call 920-385-6866.
- Dog Licenses: Go to Dog License Application form. Form must be completed and mailed to the town treasurer Laura Hunt.
If you have a change to your mailing address call the town treasurer, 920-385-6866, and leave a message or write a note and mail it to town treasurer.
Letters to request Tax, Special Assessment, and Special Charge information, please mail to:
Town Treasurer Laura Hunt
4749 Plummers Pt. Rd.
Oshkosh WI 54904
Fees is $20.00 payable to Town of Oshkosh.
Garbage and Recycle charge is NOT prepaid.