TOWN OF OSHKOSH, Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
Important! Please confirm that you are contacting the correct municipal clerk for voter registration and absentee voting. To find this information, search by your address, visit the Winnebago County website, Voting Information by Address or the MyVote.wi.gov website.
ELECTION DAY is Tuesday, February 21, 2023, for the Spring Primary Election.
Polling Place: Town Hall, 230 E. County Rd. Y, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- You must be a registered voter to request an absentee ballot.
- February 16, 2023 (5:00 p.m.) is the clerk’s deadline to receive an application for regular and overseas electors to request absentee ballots by mail, online, or email for the Spring Primary Election.
- February 17, 2023, is the deadline for absentee ballot requests conducted in-person by appointment in the Town of Oshkosh. (exceptions are military on active duty away from voting residence, hospitalized electors, and sequestered jurors)
In-Person Absentee Voting, contact clerk for an appointment 920-235-7771 (landline) or email [email protected] In-Person Absentee Voting begins Tuesday, February 7, 2023 and ends at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 17, 2023.
- February 16, 2023 is the deadline to register to vote by mail or online to vote in the Spring Primary Election. After this date, electors must register in-person at the municipal clerk’s office or at the polling place on Election Day.
- If your name has changed or reside at a new address, your voter registration must be updated.
Register to Vote Online, go to the My Vote Wisconsin website, and follow the instructions.
Register to Vote at the Polling Place on Election Day, 7am to 8pm. Polling place address is: Town Hall, 230 E. County Rd. Y, Oshkosh, WI 54901.
Voting at the Polling Place
If you feel ill or have a fever on Election Day, please do not enter the building. Once you arrive at the polling place call the town hall building phone (920) 231-5887 for further instruction to curbside vote.
If a resident/elector is hospitalized, please contact the clerk to request a hospitalization absentee ballot for further instructions.