Stray Animals

I found a stray dog or cat, who do I call?

Contact the town board of supervisors to report stray animals.
1st - Supervisor William Demler, 920-479-0770
2nd - Supervisor Matt Merten, 920-410-2206 or
3rd - Chairperson Jim Erdman, 920-233-3618

This service is for Town of Oshkosh residents ONLY!  No phone calls before 6am and after 9pm.

Animals found and captured are brought to the Neenah Animal Shelter, 920-722-9544.

If you live in the City of Oshkosh, you should call the City of Oshkosh police or the Oshkosh Area Humane Shelter.

I found a baby mammal, what should I do?

Wild animal control numbers