2021/2022 tax bills are available to view or print online at the Winnebago County website.
- Escrow check larger than taxes due: A refund check will be mailed to property owner along with receipt.
- Mailing address changes: Contact the Town Treasurer.
- Mailing Address Change Form click here.
- Lottery Credits: If you believe you are due a lottery credit, contact the town treasurer. Call 920-385-6866 or email the Town Treasurer.
- Dog Licenses: Go to Dog License Application form. Form must be completed and mailed to the Town Treasurer Laura Hunt.
Quick summary of 2021/2022 property tax information:
- The rate is $111/garbage and $103/recycling = $214/per household for the year ($17.83/month or $4.12/week). Multiple households per structure are calculated accordingly.
- The assessment ratio in calculating estimate Fair Market Value for 2021 is .8290388630.
Properties within these districts overall rates (all levies included) are:
Oshkosh Area School District .017752605
Winneconne Community School District .014964812
Winne Sch in Butte des Morts Sanitary District .015362189
Letters to request/inquire Tax, Special Assessment, and Special Charge information, please mail to:
Town Treasurer Laura Hunt
4749 Plummers Pt. Rd.
Oshkosh WI 54904
Fee is $20.00 payable to Town of Oshkosh.
Garbage and Recycle charges are NOT prepaid.