Waste Management – Berlin, WI location
PLEASE REFER TO THE TOWN'S LATEST NEW POST FOR CHANGES TO THE PICKUP SERVICE. LINK BELOW. https://townofoshkosh.com/garbage-recycle-carts-bins-are-coming/
Limit for curbside garbage pickup is five (5) 32 gallon kitchen bags or its equivalent
Curbside pickup is weekly on Mondays. Garbage/trash and Recyclables are picked-up every Monday.
Please have the garbage and recyclables out at the roadside/street by 6:00 a.m.
National holidays may push the curbside pickup to the following day. Please refer to the Waste Management calendar for exact dates.
The town does not require or provide municipal containers/bins for garbage and recyclables.
Click on image to save or print calendar
for 8 1/2 x 11 print, click here
Magnet calendars are not offered this year.
This is due to no need to track
if it is paper week or co-mingle week.
Every week you may set out
all types of recyclables.
- Soda, Water & Other Drink bottles
- Food & Household Bottles, Jars & Jugs
- Dairy Containers & Lids
- Produce, Bakery & Deli Containers
Do Not Accept:
- No Plastic Bags, Wrap or Film
- No Motor Oil Bottles
- No Styrofoam
- Remove all screw caps & discard
- Rinse bottles & jugs
Aluminum & Steel
- Aluminum Cans & Bottles
- Steel, Tin & Bi-Metal Cans
- Empty Aerosol Cans
Do Not Accept:
- No Aluminum Pans or Foil
- No Empty Paint Cans
- Rinse cans & bottles
- No need to remove labels
- Food & Beverage Bottles and jars
Do Not Accept:
- No Windows, Ceramics or China
- Rinse bottles and jars
- Metal caps and lids should be recycled, discard plastic caps and lids
- Milk, Juice & Soup Cartons
- Cardboard & Paperboard (cereal box)
- Newspaper & Inserts
- Junk Mail & Office Paper
- Phone Books, Books, Magazines & Catalogs
- Shredded Paper (put in brown paper bag & staple shut)
No Not Accept:
- No Tissue
- No Paper Contaminated by Food or Grease
- Flatten and cut cardboard to no larger than 2′ x 2′ pieces
Yard Waste Drop Off Site
Winnebago County Solid Waste
100 W County Rd Y, Oshkosh WI
Town Wood Chip Operations
Available to town residents only!
Drop off at town hall, Saturdays only between 9am and 12pm, April through October. Branches-brush must be 3″ in diameter or smaller. Chips are free for the hauling.
Top 5 Recycle Questions:
- What plastics can I recycle?
- Should I remove my bottle caps?
- What do I do with plastic bags?
- Can I recycle aluminum foil and pie pans?
- What should I do with shredded paper?
View the answers in this guide below:
Drop Off Sites
A fee for drop-off and/or pick-up may apply.
Miller Scrap Removal
website appliances, batteries, cars, computer, heavy machinery, trailers, anything metal – free
1550 S Koeller St, Oshkosh
Habitat for Humanity ReStore
1640 S. Koeller St, Oshkosh – 920-230-3535
1040 W 20th Ave, Oshkosh – 920-233-4706
1910 S Koeller St, Oshkosh – 920-231-6933
Hazardous Materials, Waste Oil, Household Sharps drop off site (Winnebago Co), click below: