Waste Management - Berlin, WI location
Trash Curbside pickup is weekly on Mondays.
Recyclable pickup is every other week on Mondays. Please follow the recycle calendar based on your address.
Please have the garbage and recyclables out at the roadside/street by 6:00 a.m.
National holidays may push the curbside pickup to the following day. Please refer to the Waste Management calendar for exact dates.
Image of the magnet calendar above
Click on image to save or print calendar
for 8 1/2 x 11 print, click here
2023 magnet calendars were mailed to each household.
Several mailings were returned stating either vacant, temporarily away, unable to forward, or no mail receptacle. If you did not receive the mailer, please contact the clerk, at 920-235-7771 or [email protected] to make a request.
CO-MINGLE - Place loose in the Recycle Bin.
- Soda, Water & Other Drink bottles
- Food & Household Bottles, Jars & Jugs
- Dairy Containers & Lids
- Produce, Bakery & Deli Containers
Do Not Accept:
- No Plastic Bags, Wrap or Film
- No Motor Oil Bottles
- No Styrofoam
- Remove all screw caps & discard
- Rinse bottles & jugs
Aluminum & Steel
- Aluminum Cans & Bottles
- Steel, Tin & Bi-Metal Cans
- Empty Aerosol Cans
Do Not Accept:
- No Aluminum Pans or Foil
- No Empty Paint Cans
- Rinse cans & bottles
- No need to remove labels
- Food & Beverage Bottles and jars
Do Not Accept:
- No Windows, Ceramics or China
- Rinse bottles and jars
- Metal caps and lids should be recycled, discard plastic caps and lids
PAPER-CARDBOARD - Place in the Recycle Bin along with the co-mingle
- Milk, Juice & Soup Cartons
- Cardboard & Paperboard (cereal box)
- Newspaper & Inserts
- Junk Mail & Office Paper
- Phone Books, Books, Magazines & Catalogs
- Shredded Paper (put in brown paper bag & staple shut)
No Not Accept:
- No Tissue
- No Paper Contaminated by Food or Grease
- Flatten and cut cardboard to no larger than 2′ x 2′ pieces
- You may put paper products inside another paper grocery bag placed in the bin
Yard Waste Drop Off Site
Winnebago County Solid Waste
100 W County Rd Y, Oshkosh WI
Town Wood Chip Operations
Available to town residents only!
Drop off at town hall, Saturdays only between 9am and 12pm, April through October. Branches-brush must be 3″ in diameter or smaller. Chips are free for the hauling.
Top 5 Recycle Questions:
- What plastics can I recycle?
- Should I remove my bottle caps?
- What do I do with plastic bags?
- Can I recycle aluminum foil and pie pans?
- What should I do with shredded paper?
View the answers in this guide below:
Drop Off Sites
A fee for drop-off and/or pick-up may apply.
Miller Scrap Removal
website appliances, batteries, cars, computer, heavy machinery, trailers, anything metal - free
1550 S Koeller St, Oshkosh
Habitat for Humanity ReStore
1640 S. Koeller St, Oshkosh - 920-230-3535
1040 W 20th Ave, Oshkosh - 920-233-4706
1910 S Koeller St, Oshkosh - 920-231-6933
Hazardous Materials, Waste Oil, Household Sharps drop off site (Winnebago Co), click below: